Please Read This Section Carefully:For delivery information, click here
Refunds will be given on request, providing goods are returned in a sale-able condition. Please contact us prior to returning any items. We reserve the right to amend any product details and prices, without prior notification. Refunds for overseas orders will be made by credit note or card refund.
Postage & Packing Rates- All items ordered from Anime-On-Line are sent Insured.
- Postage will be added automatically if ordering on-line.
The table below gives you a guide to our basic postage rates, some items are post FREE (small items & DVD's) and some heavier items have higher postage (Art Books). When you add an item to your basket, you will see the postage added automatically.
|UK||£1 per item|
|Europe (inc. Eire)||£2 per item|
|Australasia, Japan, New Zealand||£5 per item|
|Rest Of The World||£4 per item|
How To PayWe accept payment in any of the following forms:
- Credit or Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro
- Anime-On-Line Gift Certificate
Credit or Debit Card: Payment with both Paypal and Cardsave will be taken straight away. The card number required is the long one across the centre of the card. We also need the expiry date and the name and address of the cardholder. If using Maestro, please state the issue number. To help prevent fraud, please also supply your cvv2 number. This is the last three numbers on the signature strip.
Cheque: If you pay by cheque, we will not ship your order until your cheque has cleared (normally 5 working days). Please make cheques payable to MVM and write your name and address on the back.
Gift Certificate: If you have a gift certificate, you can use it to pay for goods by choosing this option at the checkout. If the amount of your certificate doesn't cover your order, you will need choose an additional form of payment to complete your order. If you don't use all of the certificate, you can use the remainder next time you shop from us.
Customers from overseas are welcome. Payment must be in £ STERLING (your bank or local Post Office can advise you on this). Please note the appropriate postage rates for your region. All prices are GBP on the web site.
How To Place An Order- To place an order click the 'Buy' button next to a product, (if you make a mistake, click on 'shopping cart' and delete the item)
- Continue shopping til you have finished. Then click 'Checkout' and check items ordered are correct, you can delete or change quantities here. If you have any promtional codes or vouchers, enter them here.
- When ready, click 'checkout' at the bottom, here you fill in your address details or if you are a registered customer log in. Choose your payment method and fill in the relevant details. When finished click Submit.
- An encrypted copy of your order will be sent to us where we will process it, you will also have a copy e-mailed to you.
- You can view the contents of your basket or proceed to cashier at any time by using the menu to the right.
Once an order has been placed you view its status by logging into your 'order history':
Queued: Order waiting to be processed
Processed: Order has been received and will be shipped as soon as possible
Declined: Your card has been declined, contact us to arrange alternative payment
For further assistance, please Click Here.